Dog Walker - Kitchener Location
Are you energetic and outgoing? A real team player?
We are sniffin’ around for a Dog Walkers to join our Pack at Country Paws Boarding, where we care, walk and play with all breeds of dogs like they are our own. We are looking for energetic, outgoing, and reliable team players.
We will offer you an opportunity to exercise (no need to go to the gym), spend time in a natural environment, interact with dogs and get paid!!!
- Walk multiple dogs at the same time in all climates of weather
- Report any noticed health concerns to the management team
- Must have a genuine interest in and concern for the overall well-being of animals and demonstrate empathy and compassion for animals
- Knowledge in recognizing different breeds of dogs including basic temperament profiles
- Physical abilities to perform continuous walks
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
Bonus if you have:
- Previous animal care experience
- You get to walk with dogs!
- Flexible work schedule
- Discounts on retail items and boarding services
- Opportunities for career progression
Country Paws Boarding is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Part-time